Most of the cars at the top end of the market today change hands either through auction houses or through dealers. It isn’t often a high valued motor car will reach top value as a private sale.
In fact its not often that any car will reach it's maximum value as a private sale. To sell a car through auction can be challenging. Initial estimates given can be wide of the mark and leave the vendor a little disappointed when the hammer drops. If that’s the case, then the vendor has only two options open to him; Accept a bid lower than the initially expected sale price, or take the car back home. The costs of transport and/or storage then come into play whilst awaiting the next auction sale.
To sell the car to a dealer would almost certainly mean accepting a lower price for the car than you would like, so many higher priced cars for sale through dealers these days are for sale on a Brokerage basis. A Brokerage package gives you the vendor more control over the deal.
We do all the work.
- Cleaning the car ready for photography.
- We do all the photography and log the car with 6 Websites in total.
- We then handle all enquiries.
- Present the car to customers and handle all test drives.
- When money is being discussed we liaise with you, the vendor to confirm price before finally agreeing the sale.
- We then finalise all paperwork with the customer,
- Arrange all documentation for the DVLA and,
- Ensure all funds are secure before releasing the car to its new owner.
- We can also arrange transport for delivery.
So it’s a win win situation for you. We work on your behalf at very reasonable rates. For further information please complete the form below or give us a call.